Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Work In Progress - Hedgehog (Part 1)

Oh no its a headless hedgehog!

Even though the hedgehog isn't anywhere near being finished I think it looks good so far. That brown stuff on its head is its hair.
I am making the Town Crier (a Jean Greenhowe pattern). You can see what the finished toy will look like if you go here.

I have no idea what I am going to do with it when I am finished. I'll probably shove it in a plastic bag for storage until I work out where its new home will be.

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

You are so good at the toys!! I'm not all about the stuffing and the eyes and mouth placement and all that!! Good job! I'll be waiting to see the rest of him...all put together! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you Poetess. I just love making toys. To me, they are a lot faster to create than making jumpers for the grown-ups.

Aussie Maria said...

He's looking good so far Jo-anne, can't wait to see him fully rigged out

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you Maria. He now has buckles on his shoes, a cute little mouth & ears. I need to redo the hair though I didn't use the right size needles, oops