Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Went Shopping For Fun Today

I was fortunate enough to go shopping just for fun today. I don't get to do that as often as I would like.

This is what I managed to get from Spotlight (my favourite store) and I got 20% off the yarn too!

I couldn't help myself when I saw this Jean Greenhowe book.
This is the fourth book of hers that I have now added to my collection. Those hedgehogs are super cute!

This town crier looks very important in his red robes.

How about this postie?

How about these cute little babies! Can you imagine giving one of these to someone who has just had a little baby? They would be all soft and squishy and perfect for some cuddle time!

There were other hedgehogs in the book too bug I didn't photograph all of them. You can check out Jean's website if you wish she has lots of photographs there.

Looks like I might just have to make some of these and show them off!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

What a cute book! It reminded me that I have a bunch of books with crochet doll clothes in them, and some crocheted wedding dresses too! I'll have to share them on my blog sometime. And I can't wait to see your hedgehogs! :-) By the way, I just got a bunch of new yarn too! Didn't buy it though. I got it as a gift from a friend. Pretty colors too! Yarn can make you so happy, can't it?! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

You are absolutely right Poetess, yarn can make you happy :)
I would love to see photos of your crocheted dolls clothes.