Here's what I am thankful for this week:
- sunshine and mild weather last weekend. It was just beautiful.
- getting my washing dry before the wet weather arrived earlier this week
- having windscreen wipers that work on my car
- potentially finding my new GP, it's a long story but I am not very happy with the 'replacement' I chose once Dr F. retired last year
- eye drops - I have been having problems with one of my eyes. It's been feeling itchy and gritty. The drops have helped a bit. Cross your fingers for me that they keep working
- crochet - of course ☺it helps me relax
What are you thankful for this week?