Total steps: 8086
Floors climbed: 29
Calories burned: 2425
Elevation gained: 88.39 meters
Traveled: 4.85 kilometers
February 11, 2016
Friday, February 12, 2016
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Here's what I am thankful for this week:
- my crocheting - it helps keep me sane
- mild weather
- pedestal fans - they come in handy when it's humid
- long talks on the phone with my sister, Vicki, and finding out how the family in Adelaide are going
- chatting with my Dad on the phone and having a laugh with him even though he thought I was my niece at one stage and my other sister, Julie. At least he sounded happy! Dementia can be cruel sometimes.
- exercise class - and making sure I work hard while I am there. Sounds odd I know but it makes me feel good
What are you thankful for this week?
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
I decided to use all of this blue yarn in another 'The Midwife" blanket.
I'm making this one for my niece, Heidi, who is expecting a baby in July.
Here's what I've made so far.
I seem to be whipping this thing up quite quickly.
It wont be long before I've completed this one too!