|Snagged from a post by on The Crochet Crowd facebook page. Originally posted by Tracy Sexton.|
Friday, May 29, 2015
Thursday, May 28, 2015
Here's what I am thankful for this week:
- that my Dad is out of hospital and is at home
- that my sister, Vicki, is doing the best she can to look after Dad. She is amazing and I have told her that she is!
- that my other sister, Julie, doesn't live all that far away from Dad and is able to help out when she can
- my crochet and how it helps keep me sane!
- that we have had some nice weather and I have been able to get my washing dried outside even though it takes a couple of days for that to happen. We don't get a lot of sunshine in the back yard and we get even less on the clothesline but at least it gets dry ☺
- for the information and exercise class that I have been going to on a Wednesday evening. I have learned a few things but most of all I have learned that the pain I feel afterwards goes after a day or two. I am so thankful for that!
What are you thankful for this week?
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
This was in my Facebook feed and since I love the original song I had to check this out.
It is really well done. Plus what Mum doesn't need some space to herself every now and then?
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
There isn't much to show (yet) as I have only begun making the background squares. I am on my fifth square though. I've made 4 of the darker pink and I have started the lighter pink squares.
The complete pattern for the blanket may be found HERE on Ravelry.
This will be such a gorgeous blanket once it is done. Although at this stage I am only making it a
3 x 3 blanket instead of the 4 x 3 shown in the photo above.