Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

WIP - Knitting - Baby Kina

I wanted to use some of my Ice Yarn that I purchased a little while ago but I didn't want to make another blanket using it. I decided that I would give knitting another go. of course it took a while to work out what project to begin. I finally decided on making a short sleeved Baby Kina. It's a paid pattern of Ravelry.
So far so good with the knitting but I believe I need to purchase some longer needles. Either that or some circular ones. I've been eyeing off a set or two on eBay.




It has been awfully warm for the past week and I am struggling with the heat indoors and wanting to knit. It hasn't stopped me but I am leaving it until the evenings when it's been a little cooler.
There were a couple of cooler days but it warmed up again rather quickly. I will be so glad when autumn finally arrives and this indian summer disappears! I need my cooler weather!




I haven't been able to knit for a couple of days. My right wrist and arm have been awfully sore. I'm not sure if it is to do with the exercise group I go to and that I pushed myself hard or it could be the fact that my medication for my arthritis has changed. It could be a possibility that it is both of these things. Either way it has slowed me down.

No comments: