Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

WIP - Crochet - c2c Heart Squares

I have decided to make another corner to corner blanket. This time it will be with little squares. Some plain and some with hearts in them. I thought it might be a great way to use up some of my smaller yarn scraps. All of those leftovers/scraps from the applique blankets I have made.


I showed Brodie the first square that I made. He promptly turned it over and made fighter pilot noises .. 'pew, pew, pew and said "Look Mum space invaders!"
Yup that's my boy! He's right. It does look like the ship from the Space Invaders game.


**Edit: I don't know what went wrong but I tried making some more squares. I guess I got distracted by the dvd that Brodie and I were watching but I made quite a few mistakes. I may put this in the WIP pile and come back to it another time. I still want to make a few more blankets for the Mums to be at Church. Now to work out what blanket pattern to try instead...

No comments: