Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Finished Object & Some New Patterns

cute little pants
I know a lot of my posts lately have been about my knitting or my crocheting but that seems to be about the only thing I have been doing recently. Apart from ferrying the kids back and forth to school or the bus stop. It doesn't always get very exciting around here. In fact you could say that it is really boring at times.  Any way the photo above is my latest finished item. I completed sewing the pants up this afternoon. It's the last of that Bernat Baby Jacquards yarn that I have in the purple. I really love how it knits up and looks just like flowers :)


My new patterns
I bought some more crochet patterns from Heather at Just Crochet last week. They arrived this morning. I really like her patterns and they have been very easy to follow. I now have five from Heather's collection. If you want to you can see some of the things I made using the other patterns here or here or here.

Now that I have finished making the pants I just need to work out what pattern I will use to make for my next project ... I don't know if I can decide. I know how about eeny, meeny, miney, mo ...
I'll let you know later which one I decided on.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

No apologies necessary for talking and showing off your knitting and crocheting! I love it!...And what cute little baby pants!! :-] I'll be awaiting the "boring"...your words, not mine...post about your next project! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you Poetess. I did start a new project tonight but I was so busy watching TV that I wasn't concentrating on what I was doing. Hopefully I will get some more done tomorrow :)