Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Fed Up

Gosh I am so fed up with Brodie. I am sick and tired of his swearing. His yelling. His throwing things and breaking stuff. And all of this within the last hour or so.

Brodie was threatening to smash my computer and Mark's net book. He locked Mark outside. He slammed the hallway door and now the paint and wood is coming off it.
I have just told him that he was due to get his $20 pocket money tomorrow but he will not get it now as I need to buy stuff to fill holes in the wall and the door that he as made. Also I will need to find something to repair a speaker, from the surround sound, that he has smashed. I'm not sure how to Mark could fix it, if at all.

I wish Brodie would just stop being such a hot headed bully. I am so tired of it. I don't know how much more of it I can take or how much more any of us can take.

No comments: