Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

School is Back - sort of

Brodie has now missed 6 school days due to the fire. I got a phone call a short time ago to let us know that school is on tomorrow at the Exhibition Hall in the next town. I'm not sure how long they will be at the hall this week but at least there is school for him. He was so bored that I don't think he cares where school will be held.

Brodie doesn't need to be there until 9:30 and he finishes at 3:15 .. hopefully it wont take too long for us to drive to Angus's school to get him for 3:30. I don't think Angus will mind too much if we get there a little late just as long as we get there or he can catch the bus home. His choice I guess.

YAY Brodie is back at school!! It will be nice to have a quiet day at home without Brodie arguing with us.

No comments: