Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

WIP - Crochet - Baby Blanket

I am using the super soft Sean Sheep Baby Chenille yarn from Big W. I mean really super soft!
It's the kind of soft that you just want to wrap yourself in and snuggle all day. Just the kind of blanket that would be perfect for a baby, well anyone for that matter.

This colour is called juicy gumdrops


I was trying to use this yarn on one of my knitting looms but it didn't look right. I guess it was the way I was trying to use the loom. More like when I make a beanie. I felt it was a bit of a disaster so I pulled it apart, twice! I ended up using a 6.5 mm hook and just using plain treble crochet (double crochet) and it's working up really well.
I think it will be just the right size once I have finished the second skein of the variegated yarn. Each section is one skein wide.

No comments: