Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

We Went To Lakes

It was foggy in Trafalgar when we drove through just before 7 am.

Mark & I dropped Angus off at work in Morwell yesterday morning and we continued on to Lakes Entrance. Lakes is where Mark's brother and sister-in-law live. What an amazing place to live. It is so pretty there.

It was such a beautiful day to be out and about. I almost forgot that it's meant to be winter with the lovely sunny sky and the mild temperatures. In fact it got pretty hot in the car on the ride home.

The in-laws took us to a cafe along the esplanade for lunch. I had some pretty amazing calamari with a salad. Mark had fish and chips with salad. The SIL had lamb souvlaki and Mark's brother had something from the breakfast menu. We waited such a long time for our food to be cooked but my goodness the food was amazing. The wait was worth it.

Silly me though I forgot to take lots of photos while we were out, oh well. Maybe next time.


No comments: