Pages

Friday, November 08, 2013

WIP - Crocheted Starfish & I've Added To My Yarn Stash

I finished this starfish Wednesday afternoon. It's based on the Starfish Dishcloth pattern by Lily Sugar'n Cream. I started following the pattern but I kind of got lost after the first lot of dark brown. So I thought I would just do as best as I can by just looking at the photo that's included in the pattern.


My cotton yarn arrived from the Bendigo Woollen Mills earlier this week. Look at the gorgeous colours!?! The colours are sky (blue), blush (pink), teal (green), regal (purple) and peach (orange). I have gladly added them to my stash and I am sure I will make some really beautiful items once I work out what project(s) I am going to use them for. I just like the fact that each ball of yarn is 200g in size (about 7 oz) and there are no joins!


No comments: