Pages

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • sunshine - I've been able to do lots of washing and get it dry on the same day
  • Mark - he just surprises me sometimes, in a good way, and I love him to bits for it
  • Angus - he has been helpful even without being asked
  • my skin - yes I know it is strange to be thankful for your skin but considering I have psoriasis my skin is kind of behaving itself right now. Although I am getting new spots and some of the ones I have are getting larger I am truly thankful for it not being any worse than it is. Severe Psoriasis can be extremely depressing and debilitating
  • being reasonably pain free with my silly arm. It is still giving me lots of grief from time to time though *sigh*
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: