Pages

Saturday, October 05, 2013

WIP - Knitting - Baby Kina

I must be unwell. I picked up my knitting needles rather than my crochet hook. Even though I had only knitted about 12 rows my fingers on my left hand had gotten pins and needles (+_o)
 It reminded me as to why I had put my knitting needles down and picked up my crochet hook!


I had bought a pattern called Baby Kina by Muriela on Ravelry a few months ago. I've put off making it for a while now because I knew my hands wouldn't play nicely. However since it is a bought pattern I thought it would be silly not to at least give it a go.

I thought it would look nice in the blue yarn (shown above) but it keeps splitting so I am going to unravel it and try using a pretty yellow cotton that I got from Bendigo Woollen Mills ages ago. I thought it was time to use that too since it's been sitting in my stash for a while.

I am crossing my fingers that my hands play nice enough for me to pick up my knitting needles and knit a few rows. This project may take me a while.

No comments: