Saturday, September 14, 2013

WIP - Crochet - Zoo Blanket - Giraffe

After having a rest from crocheting for a couple of days I finally picked up my hook to make the next animal for my zoo blanket. I decided on making a giraffe.
I hadn't completed it when I too my photos. To be honest my arm was aching like crazy by the time I had made the head and the body. So much so that I had to take a couple of strong pain killers before I went to bed  (o_0) and my arm still hurts like mad now.

I made the snout part for the face as the pattern directed but it seemed to swallow up the rest of the face so I decided to make it a bit smaller. I think it looks a little better.

All I need to do today is make the spots, tail and mane then sew it on to the square. I think it looks pretty good so far.
Post a Comment