Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

A Late Thankful Thursday

Because yesterday was R U Okay day and it was also a Thursday I put off my Thankful Thursday post to today. Better late than never, right?


Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • pain killers - yep I've needed them a few times this week. I am so over this shoulder of mine hurting but I am so glad that I have something to take the edge of the pain away
  • seeing Dr. F - we had a great chat when I saw him the other day (~_~)
  • that my new medication for my thyroid is working how it is meant to. That's always a  good thing (~_~)
  • for sunshine, even though it has been cold with the wind and all that sunshine has been lovely
  • our car - Emi has been behaving nicely after we took her in for a check up last week or was that the week before? Either way she is running beautifully.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: