Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday

 photo Summer-ThankfulThursday.jpg

Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • Surviving the school holidays! That's always a blessing in my book (~_~) Poor Angus thought he had one more day at home and that school went back tomorrow. The school had their dates mixed up and he had to go back today. Sorry kiddo!
  • nice weather ~ it's been a lovely mild week (oops I have probably jinxed myself now)
  • that my wrists are behaving. I have carpal tunnel in both wrists and last weekend my right wrist was awfully sore. After a bit of a rest and wearing a brace it's improved (for now)
  • my favourite TV shows coming back on now that the ratings season has returned 
  • My Kitchen Rules started back on the TV this week. I love that show. I even received a tweet from @ManuFeidel (He's one of the hosts. Manu is French and just gorgeous!) 
of course I thanked him for the hug, shame it was just a virtual one - sorry hon ♥♥


What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: