Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket


Wow hasn't this week flown by fast! Here's what I'm thankful for this week:
  • crisp mornings that warm up to lovely sunny days
  • TAFE and the fact that Angus is so happy to go to his Automotive Course.
  • our Internet connection - it keeps Brodie quiet and happy (most of the time anyway)
  • our Vet. Rory is there right now and will be getting spayed today
  • crocheting, it helps keep me sane
  • crossword puzzles & how they make me think

What are you thankful for this week?

 

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I "would be" thankful for sleep...if I could string enough hours of it together to be thankful for! But since I can't, I'm thankful this week for music, crocheting and my patient husband. :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I'm sorry that you're sleeping pattern is out of whack. I hope you manage to get a restful night soon.