Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

New Stash

I realised earlier that I hadn't shared my new stash of acrylic yarn that I bought on the weekend. Mark, Angus & I went to Chadstone on the weekend to pick up a new computer monitor that we had bought on ebay. The only reason I went was because Mark suggested we go to Spotlight. I hadn't been to Spotlight in months so I jumped at the chance.

My New Stash
I didn't get all that much this time around. I have this thing about pink yarn at the moment. I'm not sure why.

Close up :D
Nice soft baby yarn
I love the look of this baby yarn. 


4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

These look almost as good as the banana muffins yesterday!! ^_^ YUM!!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I didn't think of it that way Poetess but you're right they do look yum :)

WildflowerWool said...

Love the new yarn!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks WildflowerWool :)