Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

My House Smells Soooo Good

Banana Muffins

I thought I would do some baking today. We had some really ripe bananas and instead of wasting them I decided to cook them :)  I just took this yummy batch of banana muffins out of the oven. Of course I had to taste one while it was still warm just to make sure that it was good enough for the rest of the family to eat. 'Cos I'm nice like that :D

If you would like to know what ingredients I used you can go HERE for the recipe over at Blossy's Cookbook. It's where I have posted some of my favourite recipes. I did alter the recipe though. I used low GI sugar and wholemeal plain flour.

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

They DO look YUMMY!!

Aussie Maria said...

That is so kind of you to be the taste tester for the family ;-)
They do look yummy, just what I need with the coffee I am having

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, they certainly are :)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

That's what I thought Maria :) I didn't think of having a cuppa with my muffin. I think I'll do that tomorrow if there are any left in the morning.