Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

I Need A Nanna Nap

Photobucket
I wish I was as energetic as the characters in this animation.

Gosh its one of those days today. The kind where you need lots of Nanna naps! I've already had one but my eyes are telling me I need another snooze Zzzzzz. Don't you just hate days like that?

We had a pretty quiet weekend this time around. Angus went and stayed at a friends place & came home today. Brodz is now off on an Interchange camp until Wednesday afternoon. You know what that means. Bliss. The boys wont be fighting with one another. I think it does them good to spend some time apart.

Not that I am counting or anything but there's still two weeks left of the Summer holidays. Please cross you fingers that we will survive the next couple of weeks because we've had enough stress these holidays (well I have at any rate).

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Nap it up, Mama!! LOL I've seen the temperatures in your area. I'd be napping too!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I think that's why I needed to sleep :) I got about an hour this afternoon.
A nap tomorrow may be on the cards it's another hot one.

Marti said...

Naps are good. You need to recharge for the next couple of weeks. It's funny siblings constantly fight with one another, but let an outsider say something mean, and they suddenly are best friends.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Marti that is so true. Its good that they stand up for each other. I just wish they would stop annoying one another.