Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • Facebook. It may seem a little strange to add this one but it was through FB that I was put in contact with my long lost nephew Kym. I had not seen him since he was 7 years old & his Mum took him interstate to live. It's been 18 years. Far too long.
  • talking with my nephew, Kym, last night & finding out I'm a great Auntie (I was already one but I have 2 more nieces)
  • phone calls - I spoke with my beautiful niece Allie :)
  • the weather - we've had some good soaking rain these past few days
  • being able to budget & pay in fortnightly instalments - so that when you get your phone bill you find out that it is already paid! Bonus!
  • for my yarn stash & not having to make a special trip just to buy a colour for a toy doll you are knitting

What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

How did I miss this post?! O_0 Anyway...glad you got reconnected!! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Poetess. It's great to be able to catch up :)
Don't worry about missing this post I've been playing catch up today with over 600 posts in my reader :-/