Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Riddles

Photobucket

Angus was telling me some Christmas riddles and I thought I would share them. I hope they make you smile :)

What's the best Christmas present ever?
A broken drum. You can't beat it.

Why are Christmas trees like bad knitters?
They both drop their needles.

What do you get if Santa goes down the chimney when the fire is lit?
Crisp Kringle

What's red, white and blue at Christmas time?
A sad candy cane

What does a cat on the beach have in common with Christmas?
Sandy claws

What is green, white and red all over?
A sunburnt elf.

What do you get if you eat too many Christmas decorations?
Tinselitis

Which of Santa's reindeer's has bad manners?
Rude-olph

2 comments:

Life, Laughter and Paris said...

Good jokes! I'll be telling them on Christmas day. Might get the kids off knock-knock jokes for a bit :)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Life, Laughter and Paris. I hope the kids enjoy them :)