Pages

Saturday, October 01, 2011

WIP - A Baby Blanket

I love this pattern only trouble is that sometimes the bobbles don't line up :-/ & I have to re do them
I started this blanket a few days ago but I am worried I will run our of yarn before it's big enough. If not I am hoping it will be big enough as a pram blanket. I would hate to have to pull it apart. The pattern is called A Beautiful Crochet Layette by Heather from Just Crochet.

This bit of news is so good I had to share!!! I got on the scales this morning and I have now lost a total of 12 kilos (26.4 pounds) I'm so happy about that. It kinds of explains why some of my pants/trousers seem to be a bit loose around the waist. Looks like I may need to either buy some new clothes or put some new elastic in the ones I have.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

What a beautiful blanket Jo! I love the 'popcorn stitch' type blankets. They 'do' take a bit more concentration, though. :-] And congrats on the weight loss too! And isn't it nice when it's a surprise...in a good way?! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you Poetess. I'm so glad you told me it was the popcorn stitch. I had completely forgotten that was what it was called :)
I loved the fact that the extra weight loss was a surprise. I don't mind those kind of surprises :D