Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Finished Object - Popcorn Baby Blanket

Ta Da I have now finished the bably blanket. I did manage to run out of the yarn I was using and I decided to put a larger border on it. I used white though & I don't feel that it looks quite right. I didn't wish to pull it apart after the amount of time it took to make it.


Thank you Poetess for telling me what the name of the crochet stitch was for this blanket. On the pattern I have (from Just Crochet) it was just called a bobble.


I'm off to hunt through ravelry for some more patterns. I was hoping to make up a pretty little baby dress. I know the style I would like I just hope that I can find a pattern.
Post a Comment