Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Is it me or are the weeks going by a lot faster? Angus seems to think they are but I believe its because it's the school holidays.
Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • sleeping in and waking up refreshed. Waking up tired all the time was horrible.
  • being busy and it helps pass the time
  • that the boys haven't been bored (at least so far they haven't)
  • the weather we have had. Victoria has 4 seasons in 1 day and it is a VERY accurate description. The thunderstorms we had yesterday had a very pretty light show
  • my old cat Trip. I think he is going senile (he's nearly 10 yo) but he keeps me smiling
What are you thankful for this week? 

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I'm so glad you've been able to get some sleep!...This week I'm thankful for my creative brain..(It allowed me to reconfigure a crocheted scarf into a pretty cute design when I ran out of the proper color yarns)...and I'm thankful, as usual, for good friends and my good husband. My friends cooked wonderful meals that they shared with hubby and I, and hubby ran around to every store imaginable to find the yarn for me...that could not be found...but he never complained once! In fact, he showed great confidence that he knew I'd figure out how to make something nice with what I already had....And he was right! ^_^ And he's cuddly too!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, your friends sound wonderful. How sweet that your hubby did all of that running around for you. I totally agree with him you are very talented. I know you would work your creative magic on the yarn you had on hand :)