Pages

Friday, September 09, 2011

Forgetful Friday

I have dubbed today Forgetful Friday because I forgot to do a Thankful Thursday post. Oops. I got sidetracked because Brodie & I went to that Expo yesterday. So here's a belated Thankful Thursday post plus it is still Thursday in other parts of the globe :D


Photobucket

Things I am thankful for:
  • my scales made me very happy this week. According to them I have now lost 10kilos (22 pounds)! Happy dance time! Woohoo!
  • Brodie accompanying me to the Expo yesterday
  • Angus's mid term school report. It showed me which subjects he needs to focus on & which teachers I need to go and see (it wasn't all bad news either - which is great!)
  • that I got to catch up with my friend Maity the other night. He came over for dinner. It was good to see him.
I am sure I could think of more but that's it for now :)

What are you thankful for this week?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for you! 22 lbs is awesome!

PoetessWug said...

As I'm typing this it is indeed Thursday night at around 9:06. ^_^ And I am thankful that it's not Thursday at 9:02!!! It's been a long, rainy day!!!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Beverly :) I feel pretty good about it

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I know what you mean about it being a long day. Yesterday felt like that for me too. I hope that tomorrow is a better day for you :)

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for the warm weather that we've had up until today! :D

Jo-anne Blossy said...

NQN that is a great thing to be thankful for. It did get really cold & miserable today. Looks like we are in for more of the same tomorrow.