Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

I can't believe its Thursday (for me at least) already! Boy has this week gone fast!

Things I am thankful for
  • That Angus has a friend who's family let him have sleepovers. He's getting an extra night at his besties place!
  • Being able to find bargains when I go shopping (I hope I can find a great bargain while I am hunting for a new camera)
  • Brodie because he is constantly telling me how AWESOME he is. It must be my fantastic influence :P
  • Things that are purple because they look so pretty!
  • My new graphics tablet because I am having such fun playing with it.
What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

This week I am thankful for days off...and I guess...snow. Yeah, I said "thankful" people! LOL {It makes for good blog posts!! ^_^}

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I would be thankful for snow too. I've never felt it before & I think it might be fun :)

PoetessWug said...

WOW Jo!! I sure wish I could send you some snow! I don't think it would last in the long ship though. ^_^ No sense in sending you a puddle. You'll just have to Massachusetts in the winter! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

lol I would only want it for a day or two :)