Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Any Tips On Keeping Foghorns Quiet?

Does anyone have any tips on how to keep extra LOUD voices quiet? Brodie has such a loud voice. Its almost like he is constantly yelling. I know he isn't but it certainly seems that way. I am tired of telling him to lower his voice. I feel like I am a broken record. You would think that a kid that is 17 would KNOW how to have a quieter inside voice by now!?!?!?!?! I am beginning to wonder if he will ever stop speaking so loudly.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I heard a person...a therapist type person...say one time that if you deal with people who speak too loudly, start whispering to them every time you talked to them. They mimic it back!! :-) Now, I don't know if this works, but it's worth a try!!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Poetess, anything is worth a try.