Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Watching the Clock

For the past two weeks (maybe longer) I've been feeling awfully light headed. I was wondering if it was the fact that I might not be wearing my glasses as often as I should. I mean I don't wear them for reading or anything just for distance. So I wore them more. No big change there. I forgot to mention it last week when I saw Dr. F. Oh well perhaps I will remember to mention it next time I see him.

I've been watching the clock today, waiting patiently (or impatiently I haven't decided) so that I can phone the doctors surgery to get the results from that Glucose Tolerance Test I had done on Wednesday. They said the results should be ready for today. I'm crossing my fingers that everything comes back okay. Roll on 1:30pm so I can find out ....

No comments: