Why is it when kids automatically say sorry that they think everything goes back to normal as if there was no problem in the first place? Why do they think that calling their brother names the right thing to do? Why do they think it is okay to run away from me instead of confronting what they have done wrong and talking about but instead they make it worse by taking off? Do they really believe that disappearing makes things better? They are only delaying the inevitable!!!
I'm so tired of the way the big fella talks to me and the rest of the family. He has absolutely NO respect for any of us. I am just so tired of the way he behaves. Does he honestly believe that people like how he reacts? Perhaps he has no idea how he looks to the 'outside' world when he behaves this way. I no longer have any clue as to what to do with him. I'm so frustrated and tired of all of this.
He's even had the gall to dump his girlfriend via an email. Come on where's the respect she deserves. I believe she needed to be told face to face. Not in an email. How rude is that? I thought I was raising him better than that. Obviously I went wrong somewhere!!
All I can think right now is he's off out there somewhere possibly getting up to mischief. He's not even a teenager yet .. .. I would hate to think what he will be like in a few more years! I just hope that he doesn't end up like my brother. If he does then nothing will help him. He needs more positive influences and I just cannot provide them at the moment, especially when he refuses to listen to me any more.
What am I going to do now??
No comments:
Post a Comment