Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Things Are A Bit Odd This Morning

It's a little bit strange here this morning. The boys managed to get along really well. So well that Brodie is even walking with Angus to school. For those of you who don't know, the boys go to separate schools. Brodie isn't at school again today. He had exams this week and had finished those on Wednesday but he will be back there next week for Year 12 Orientation. I can't believe it the boys WANTED to walk TOGETHER! Amazing!

Mark & I don't normally let Angus walk to & from school because he's got his laptop. So for his protection and to make it easier on him, the laptop & bag weighs around 2kg (4.4 lbs), he get a ride in the mornings & he catches the bus home. Angus's school is just over 2 km (about 1.5 miles) from our house. He thoroughly enjoys it when we let him walk to school, usually when his laptop is in for a service due to something being broken.

I am just so glad that the boys are getting along so well this morning. It's made my day start of really well :) I love it!

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

How nice!! Sibling love.....It's really something, isn't it?! You just never know what's gonna go on!! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, It certainly is something to treasure :) I am going to enjoy this while it lasts

Empty Nester said...

I remember loving days like that when our girls were growing up. The really good news? They will be very close when they are grown up and this will give you tons of comfort every day!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks EmptyNester, that's the kind of news I like hearing. I often wonder what my boys will be like once they've grown and moved out. I would love it if they were good friends as adults.