Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Oh boy, I need a rest! I've been busy this morning and its not even 11am yet! I've done two loads of washing & hung it out. I also did the grocery shopping, been to the chemist and to the butchers. I put all the groceries away (with help, thanks Brodie). I also washed the dishes and contemplated vacuuming the lounge/dining/computer room (its one big room). Thankfully I didn't have to do that because Brodie was kind enough to do that for me. Now I'm off to water the veggie patch (I use grey water) then I'll be set to have a bit of a break & maybe do some more crafty stuff although I do have a new crossword book that is calling my name.


Things that I am thankful for ...
  • Brodie help me out this morning with the groceries & vacuuming.
  • having a tidy (well a little bit tidier) home
  • the boys co-operating with each other more often than not this week
  • having a family that I love to bits who loves me back just as much!
What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

How great that things are going so well...and so clean in your house! ^_^ This week I'm thankful for still being able to have child-like fun at my age and for the ability to appreciate good artistry!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you Poetess. I wouldn't exactly say clean but its cleaner :)