Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Work In Progress

As promised, this is what I have been making this week. I got tired of making Santa after Santa so I started making Jack Frost. He's a bit armless at the moment. That will be the next thing I will make for him.

I've used a bit of artistic license. His hat isn't the colour its meant to be because I was afraid I would run out of the light blue. I thought as long as I make it with the same colour scheme it wouldn't matter too much. What do you think of him so far?

4 comments:

Empty Nester said...

He is adorable! I like the different shades of blue...it brightens him up!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you :)

Aussie Maria said...

He is gorgeous!!! You will have a lovely display for Christmas or are they being gifted?

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Maria. I was thinking of giving this one away. I'm not sure to whom but I am sure I can find someone who will love Jack.