Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

It's A Respite Weekend

Oh boy am I pooped. I feel like I have run the marathon. Well okay, maybe that is a slight exaggeration but I am pooped and all I did was drive Brodie to his respite house 41km (about 25.5 miles) away. I guess it was due to the fact it was warm in the car and it makes me feel a bit tired. An 8o+ km trip does that to me these days *yawn*

At least Brodie made it to his respite house where he will stay until some time on Sunday when I go pick him up. I guess it depends on when he gets tired of being there and wishes to come home. I am sure we all needed this break.

Now Mark, Angus & I need to decide what we will be doing tonight as far as dinner is concerned. Angus wants hot chips (again) and I think Mark does too. As long as Mark goes to pick it up I don't mind but I will make a small salad to go with it.

Angus & I will snuggle together on the couch tonight to watch Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade. Our favourite Indy movie EVER! Almost like a date! :)

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Great for a nice upcoming weekend. My question though, is about the hot chips. What are they?! Potatoes?! I'm confused....which happens to me occasionally ANYWAY, but this time it's legitimate! LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, you're right hot chips are potatoes. Just think of them as fat french fries.