Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Potter Magic

Angus & I just got back from seeing Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1. Another definite movie purchase when the DVD comes out! Mind you that was kind of a no brainer since we already have all of the other movies.

Both Angus and I really enjoyed it. I did notice one thing though, we didn't talk about our favourite bits as much as we do with other movies. Not sure why. Perhaps its because there were no real favourite bits and for the simple fact that the movie is much darker than the previous ones. It was kind of hard to choose any good bits.

I do know one thing though. If you are going to see it & you are like me and get so into the movies (and the books) it might be an idea to take along some tissues. Cos you are going to need them.

No comments: