Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Photos

I can't believe that Brodie actually let me take a photo of him yesterday. He is a bit like me lately and HATES to have his photo taken. The only reason he let me point the camera at him was so he could show off his new haircut!

It's a shame that he didn't smile. He has sparkly eyes when he smiles and looks cute but don't tell him I said that! He would disagree.

Oh and that stuff on his chin, its in honour of Movember and since he isn't able to grow a moustache yet he decided he would call this month chinvember instead and grow a beard. Last year it was sideburns. I have to admit he is inventive.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Yes, he's inventive...and pretty cute! {But don't tell him I said so. He'd probably disagree! ^_^}

Jo-anne Blossy said...

lol ok I promise I wont tell him :D