Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Taste Of Summer

I'm feeling a bit like this woman at the moment because we're having another 'taste' of Summer. I know there's a kids song for rain, rain go away but is there one for telling Summer to go away?

I hate the warmer weather. It makes my feet and my finger feel all FAT and stiff. It's even too warm to knit :(

I know I shouldn't complain. I know we will get hotter weather than this before Summer is over. I just hate the thought of the hot weather and the possibilities of fire that come along with it.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Sorry. :-( Maybe this will make you feel better....at least you can dance to this cruel summer!! LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGYNvx9lqDQ

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks for the link! I'd completely forgotten about that song. I used to sing it all the time as a teen :)