Pages

Friday, August 06, 2010

Op Shopping

Mark & I did the rounds of the Op Shops in town today. I love looking around & finding stuff that's old or just getting a bargain. We found a few bargains today.

I found a stack of knitting/crochet cotton & was going to only get one or two of the balls. Mark said at that price you may as well get ALL of them. So I walked away with 4 unopened packets! I love it when he enables me & my hobbies! Just like the time when we were in Spotlight & there was this nice Christmas fabric on sale for $1 per metre so he said buy 10 metres! You gotta LOVE that! Not many people can say their other half encourages them to increase their craft stash!

The bargain of today has to be the guitar case! Brodie will LOVE it (unless we give it to Angus). Not all of the clasps close but that's not a major problem. I am sure that Mark will come up with something to fix it (or even replace them). I know that hard covered guitar cases aren't cheap so this was something we could not pass up at only $10.


It doesn't look too bad does it?

No comments: