Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Hi Honey! We're Home!

We got back from our holiday! Dad is doing well. As well as expected for an 81 year old at least. I'm so glad that he is still independent. Although I think he should give up driving. He is no longer the safest of drivers any more.

Dad drove us to Waterloo Corner Road to an all you can eat place called Charlie's. On the way there he was driving smack bang in the middle of the road. In the middle of the DUAL lanes straddling the white lines. Very scary. Thank goodness Mark or I drove him about for the rest of the time.

Would you believe that while we were at Charlie's we ran into six missionaries. I saw all these young men in suits and told Brodie about it. He said yeah they look like missionaries. Well he was right. I wasn't surprised to see them at an all you can eat place. They would certainly get their money's worth that's for sure.

I have so much to fill you in with in regards to our holiday that I think I'll spread out the posts over a few days. That way I wont swamp you all at once with everything. I can let you know that this holiday was certainly one for the books. One of the books that I might not really want to read again.
Will fill you in more later.
xoxo

No comments: