Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why Would I Expect Anything Else?

Why would I expect today to be different from any other day?! Mark's lying down on the bed. Brodie is still home from school because of the fires and he wont be going back until next Monday (if the fires are under control near his school by then), Angus is watching TV. Brodie is now on the computer. They are quiet now but they were fighting earlier and refusing to listen to me (as usual). So why would today be any different for me?!! Just because it's my birthday and I wanted the boys to not fight doesn't mean I will get what I would like.
I got a birthday card from my Dad yesterday, with some money in it, and a card from my sister Vicki on Tuesday but that's it.
I am going to go to the market on Saturday and buy myself a present because it seems that will be the only way I'll get one. Oh phooey I'm having a pitty party!!!

No comments: