Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A New Mattress

We got a new mattress for our bed on Thursday night. We had actually ordered it before Christmas and paid for it using that money that Kevin Rudd so nicely gave us in early December. Well as I was saying it finally arrived on Thursday.
It's a very firm mattress and it's nice to lay on and all but I am having a hard time trying to sleep on the thing! For the last two nights I have tossed and turned and am having a hard time trying to get comfortable enough to sleep without waking up every couple of hours.

Let's hope that this continually waking up thing doesn't last too much longer. I really need to get used to this bed before school goes back in a couple of weeks. I want to get at least on decent nights sleep by then! I certainly do NOT want to be extra tired when it comes to doing the school run in the mornings.

No comments: