Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Home Alone

I can't believe it. Here it is Saturday morning and there is no one home with me right now. It's so quiet. I love it!

The boys have gone off to Dark Zone where they play Laser tag. It's a treat for the Youth from Church. Angus was so excited about going. He goes into Young Men's this week and he was thrilled to have been included in today's activity. He can't wait until tomorrow~ he turns 12!! I don't want my baby to grow up but he is so looking forward to being 12. Especially with High School next year and being able to become a Deacon. I guess I would be just as excited if I were him!

Mark has gone out with our neighbour. It's their pay day today. I'm not sure when they will be back but I am enjoying this quiet time while it lasts.

No comments: