Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Camp

Brodie went on a Youth Insearch Camp last weekend. I can't remember who exactly put me on to it. I think it was Anglicare because they were kind enough to pay for it. It was a welcome respite for the rest of the family. It helped that Brodie liked it though.

Basically the camp is a peer to peer programme which can help kids through all sorts of issues that they may have. Check out their site if you get the chance - they explain it better than I ever could.

They have follow up sessions afterwards for a few weeks so that they can talk things through and stuff. The first one is tomorrow afternoon. There is only one thing... I have to drive 40 km for him to attend the session. Lucky me!! We'll probably be late since we have so far to travel and we need to be there for 4:15. At least I know where to go now as we checked out the location last night before I took the boys to Young Men's and Young Achievers.

No comments: