Monday, March 13, 2017

Finished Item - Crochet c2c Scrapghan

Yay I finally managed to sew in all of those horrid ends of yarn from all of the colour changes I had done during the making of this scrapghan.

I love how it turned out but I really dislike having to sew in all the ends. I probably should have sewn them in as I went along but I didn't just in case I made a mistake and needed to pull it apart, which I had done earlier on in the blanket. When I sew ends in I do it so they never come out.

Anyway, it is complete and it looks amazing!! Although I do wonder if I should place a border around it. It edges do look 'finished' but perhaps a border might make it look better. I was thinking perhaps a navy blue. I may just leave it as it is.

Now I need to work out what I am making next ... 

Post a Comment