Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

New Ice Yarn

My latest Ice Yarn order finally arrived today.
It was a very slow 4 weeks I can tell you. There was a public holiday in Turkey (where the yarn comes from) and it meant that my order too an extra week to be processed *sigh*


This yarn is called Soft Baby. I chose these colours mainly because I wanted to make some boy items and I mainly had colours that were more suitable for girls. So I chose a green and a cream colour that would compliment one another.
I bought there via the Knit4Charities group I belong to because they are Ice Yarn Re-sellers. You can also find them HERE on Facebook

I have so much yarn now that I have been thinking of going on a self-imposed yarn ban I need to start doing some stash busting projects. I am thinking of making lots of baby blankets & other items because there are at least two of the sisters in my ward at Church expecting babies within the next 6 months.
I just LOVE making baby items! 

No comments: