Pages

Monday, April 04, 2016

Finished Item - Knitting - Lady Kina

Ta Da! I finished my Lady Kina on Saturday night. I wanted to wear it to Church yesterday.


I wasn't too sure that I would like it when I tried it on. It was the sleeves and how they felt around my arm. However, as the day went on it was fine and it was definitely warm.


I don't particularly like my photo being taken but I thought I had better model this so I could share what it looks like when worn. Thank you Brodz for taking the photos.


I must admit I do look pretty good in these photos though (~_0)
It must be all the weight I have lost. 36 kg (79.36 lb) in total and counting. I have dropped 4 dress sizes and I feel pretty dang good about it.

Anyway, the Lady Kin pattern, it's a freebie, can be found HERE on Ravelry.


No comments: