Pages

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Yarn Winder

My Yarn winder arrived yesterday morning while Brodie and I were out for a walk. Thankfully Mark was up and able to receive the parcel. I just LOVE receiving parcels in the post!! Who doesn't?




I didn't know how to use it so I checked out a video from Mikey at The Crochet Crowd. He made it look so easy. And guess what?!?! It is REALLY easy to use. So of course I had to 'play' with my yarn winder. It really does turn the balls of yarn into space savers.







This drawer of mess was emptied so that I could wind up the leftover yarn but look who decided that the drawer would be perfect for them?!? Of course I let Missy Issy stay there and have a rest. It's terribly hard being a cat! However she had other ideas when she realised that there were balls of yarn she could chase. In fact she grabbed on ball and took off down the hallway with it.


The bits of paper you can see in the middle of some of the balls,
that's the label from the yarn so I would know what brand it is.

Look how tidy that is now!
I have loads more to do but I am absolutely rapt with how much tidier everything looks. I am so glad that I decided to get a winder.

No comments: