Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

I Purchased Some New Crochet Patterns & WIP

A few years ago the only patterns I seemed to have used for baby clothing were created by Heather from Just Crochet. The other day I bought four more patterns from her. I love how Heather writes the patterns up in both UK and US terms. I know how to follow patterns with either terminology but I prefer the UK terms if possible. It's just what I am used to.

The patterns I bought were:
I started making the dress in a mint green but I made a boo-boo and I had to frog it. I'm crossing fingers that I can complete my second attempt without another mistake. At least I caught it before I got too many rows done. I have put the green away for when I make one of the boy patterns up. I have a fair amount of baby yarn so I am using pink and white for now.

back of the dress

front of the dress

Slowly but surely adding the skirt.



No comments: