Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Lincraft Order


Finally, after a week and a half my Lincraft​ order (yay more yarn) is due for delivery today. I must say that I am a little disappointed. Their website states that they will process any order within 5 days. Mine wasn't done until a week after I ordered. When I phoned to see how far my order had been processed the woman I spoke with was very abrupt.

Yes I understand that they don't work weekends and that takes up 4 of the last 12 days. I do however expect to be spoken to nicely when on the phone to a business. It's not too much to ask for, right?

I just hope that my order is exactly what I asked for. After checking their Facebook feed I see that there are many unhappy customers posting on their wall.

I'll post photos of my order later once I receive it.

No comments: