Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

I Am One Spoiled Hooker

Look at all the wonderful Christmas presents I received from Mark and the boys. I am a very happy hooker ☺☺ 


My new tote bag from Everything Mary. It's such a pretty colour!


It has plenty of room for hooks, needles, yarn and patterns.


Now I can try my hand at making lace. Although I am not entirely sure what to make.


A girl can never have too much yarn or thread (~_o) 
I am so proud of the fact that Brodie, who bought the yarn, remembered to look at the dye lot and colour to make sure they matched! Awesome job Brodz!


New hooks in a lovely purple pouch. The pouch is from yazzii.com 


Here's a close up of the new hooks.


Some tealight candles AND of course I just LOVE my Jimmy Barnes CD.
I always tell the boys that he is my Jimmy.

♥♥ Thank you ♥♥



2 comments:

Yazzii said...

Hope you are enjoying your new Yazzii bag! :) They are so versatile & the quality is undeniable! Take a peek on our website, there are lots more fun styles to help organize your craft stash! :) http://www.yazzii.com

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Yazzii. I love my new bag. The purple is very pretty. I have had a little peek at you website. I will be going back to check things out again soon :)